Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessory not supported

Its been a long time this keeps showing up, i have tried altering cable, checking headphones, updating to the latest software, checking network, backing up my ipad, what not but it just wont stop, this notification keeps on coming like about 50 times when i open my ipad, this is really getting worse. Please help.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 8:26 AM

That is probably referring to a charging cable attached to the iPad. Are you using a genuine Apple cable? If so, take the time to remove it and use a flashlight and magnifying glass to check the port to see if there is any dirt, lint, or other debris in there that could be blocking good contact with the cable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 8:26 AM in response to Nazayn07

That is probably referring to a charging cable attached to the iPad. Are you using a genuine Apple cable? If so, take the time to remove it and use a flashlight and magnifying glass to check the port to see if there is any dirt, lint, or other debris in there that could be blocking good contact with the cable.

Accessory not supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.