Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad mini WiFi

My iPad mini will not connect to the internet. The WiFi is turned on but no available WiFi will come up in the list, there is available WiFi in my house because every other device is connected fine. I just keep getting the loading sign and nothing comes up

Just to note; I’m in a city where lots of other WiFi are around me so if it was an issue with my personal WiFi the others should at least show up. I’ve reset my iPad and that didn’t help.

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 9:06 PM

Hello,

Have you tried resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 9:06 PM in response to Tee_mac

Hello,

Have you tried resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

IPad mini WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.