Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD mini cannot connect to internet via WIFI

Hi,

I am having issue with my kid's IPAD. I see it connected to our wifi router but it cannot connect the internet.

I checked the router in case there's a mac blocking enabled but there's none.

I also see the status of the device as online when connected and offline when not connected to the wifi.

I already tried resetting the device several times but same problem persist.

Thanks in advance

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 6:47 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 6:47 PM in response to stryker21

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

IPAD mini cannot connect to internet via WIFI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.