Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New phone, same watch

How do I erase a icloud account and put a new one on my watch, since using this watch my xr quit working so I can no longer get into that phone, please help. I have a new iPhone and same watch!

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 7:41 PM

Why do you need to create a new icloud account? Why can't you use the same one from your old phone? If you need to, see the "Erase your Apple Watch" section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

FYI, any purchases made with ne AppleID are permanently tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred to another Apple ID unless you CHANGE it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 7:41 PM in response to nkckhunt44

Why do you need to create a new icloud account? Why can't you use the same one from your old phone? If you need to, see the "Erase your Apple Watch" section of:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

FYI, any purchases made with ne AppleID are permanently tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred to another Apple ID unless you CHANGE it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

New phone, same watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.