Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Mac

I need your help!! I didn't set up Find my on my laptop, so i don't know how to locate my mac. i've lost it yesterday. I wanted to inform you and ask for your help. Do i have other option to set it up or should i connect whit someone else.

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 8:10 AM

Sorry for your loss, but you're not talking to Apple here, just other Apple product owners like yourself. You have no options other than filing a police report and checking with the lost and found departments.

Note: Even if Find your Mac was activated, if it was truly stolen, you still would have very little chance of recovering it. You may have been able to erase the hard drive if the thief was on the Internet, but that is all that could reasonably be expected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 8:10 AM in response to mirena225

Sorry for your loss, but you're not talking to Apple here, just other Apple product owners like yourself. You have no options other than filing a police report and checking with the lost and found departments.

Note: Even if Find your Mac was activated, if it was truly stolen, you still would have very little chance of recovering it. You may have been able to erase the hard drive if the thief was on the Internet, but that is all that could reasonably be expected.

Stolen Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.