Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost watch

i can't find my watch and when I go to "find my watch" on my iphone, I can't adjust the alert volume is off on the watch, and can't adjust it up

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 7:29 AM

There is no way for you to remotely change the volume on the iPhone. However, if you are referring to playing a sound from Find My, that will play at full volume no matter what volume you have set for the Watch, or even if it is on silent. The sound will only play however, if the Watch is connected to the internet so that it can receive the command.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 7:29 AM in response to glazierboy

There is no way for you to remotely change the volume on the iPhone. However, if you are referring to playing a sound from Find My, that will play at full volume no matter what volume you have set for the Watch, or even if it is on silent. The sound will only play however, if the Watch is connected to the internet so that it can receive the command.

lost watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.