Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons are 200% on my phone -- too big

How can I reduce the icons (and everything) on my iPhone (iPhone SE - 1st generation)? I must have accidentally changed a setting. I can't slide to power down or anything - the code to enter the phone is too large. Help!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 1:24 PM

According to: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out."

6 replies

Apr 25, 2020 3:40 PM in response to Ferd II

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, Ferd. I tried both solutions you recommended with no results. I chatted with an Apple Support Advisor who (after we had tried everything) suggested a hard shutdown and starting up again. It worked + I'm in! Thanks again + just so you know, he suggested the same things to try that you did! When they didn't work, we went with the hard shut down :-)

Icons are 200% on my phone -- too big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.