Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software update

Hello.. can anyone help me please..i have macbook air early 2014 .. and its software is OS X 10.9.5 i can't update this software . What should i do

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 6:35 PM

Apple uses the terminology "upgrade" to distinguish major macOS versions. Minor changes within those major versions are characterized as "updates". If no updates are available, it means your macOS 10.9 "Mavericks" version is up to date. Version 10.9.5 was its latest release.

To upgrade macOS to its latest version, please read How to upgrade to macOS Catalina.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 6:35 PM in response to Afzzz

Apple uses the terminology "upgrade" to distinguish major macOS versions. Minor changes within those major versions are characterized as "updates". If no updates are available, it means your macOS 10.9 "Mavericks" version is up to date. Version 10.9.5 was its latest release.

To upgrade macOS to its latest version, please read How to upgrade to macOS Catalina.

Software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.