Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel security check failure

I installed Windows 10 (Nov 2019 official update) to my Macbook Pro 2012 - mid Catalina 10.15.4 with the Boot Camp Assistant but when the mac finished the installation and i began to try that everything was right, suddenly it appear a blue screen with the subject error "Kernel Security Check Failure" and restarted the system. I have tried two recomendations that i found in other posts but they did't work:

1. I reset the NVRAM and SMC
  2. I plugged out all the external storage devices (like the usb that i used to install windows)

Additionally i found that audio does not work while im using windows.

May anyone knows how can i solve this 2 issues?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 4:45 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 26, 2020 8:37 AM in response to Loner T

Yes, because when boodcamp finished the partition and restarted the mac it appears a black screen with something like "no bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key" so i pressed any key with the usb plugged in but it ddn't work, so i restarted again and press alt to choose manually the Efi Boot option.

Kernel security check failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.