Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons with alarm clock in the dock

How do I make it stop? I don’t need this type of help from an OS. Did someone ask for this feature, in my opinion it’s annoying, very. If I wanted to have it in the dock or open l know how and when to do it. I suggest in the next update Apple address this, as in eliminate it or ask if the user would like this feature rather than thrust it upon them.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 12:45 PM

Search your Settings for Siri Suggestions. If you have an iPad Mini 2, you should have iOS 12.4.5, and I don't have one old enough to find that info. You can also try Dock, or Recents. They may be found in Display, I'm not sure.

10 replies

Icons with alarm clock in the dock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.