Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iPad files app, while editing/annotating multi-page pdf how to hide the page navigation bar on right.

When I am editing / annotating a multi-page pdf file in the files app (pdf stored in iCloud documents folder) , I use Apple Pencil - the palm rejection works perfectly, but if my palm by mistake touched the side panel displaying the pages navigation, it jumps to the touched page.

This really makes it difficult to write on a pdf with pencil.

i couldn’t find a way to hide the sidebar showing pages of the multi-page file. Is it possible to hide the sidebar?

see attached screenshot for explanation.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 9:02 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

In iPad files app, while editing/annotating multi-page pdf how to hide the page navigation bar on right.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.