Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NRC watch app not syncing with iphone - SOLUTION

Hi all,

I’ve seen that many people have a similar problem that I used to have, Nike Run Club (NRC) app on your watch not syncing with your app on your iphone (I have iphone 11) and sometime eventually resulting in the loss of your run data. So since this trick works for me every time, I thought I’d share it :)

When you want to sync your run from your watch, open NRC app on your phone and in the Activity tab refresh it by scrolling down. If your run doesn’t automatically appear there, open NRC app on your watch and you should see your unsynced run there. Keep your watch and phone in close proximity to each other, then on your phone refresh the Activity again while your watch is still in NRC app. The run should sync with your phone in less than a minute! Works for me every time! If nothing happens, just give it a minute and refresh the Activity again, keep the watch close by. Also, make sure you have a good internet connection, my wifi wasn’t great one day so I just used the internet from my mobile network and that helped once too. But having both apps open in both the phone and the watch and then refreshing, works great! I hope it’s helpful for you! :)

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 2:24 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

NRC watch app not syncing with iphone - SOLUTION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.