Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which one should I choose?: iPad Air and iPad 7th generation

I'm planning to buy an iPad and I'd like it to help me with making my notes on it. But i don't know which one i should buy. I don't want something really expensive, so I'm choosing between iPad Air and iPad 7th generation. Which one should I choose? Please help :)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 4:57 PM

I will add to what celliott147 already posted. The iPad 7th generation should work just fine. It has Apple Pencil support and many of the schools I work with use that model with teachers and students. The iPad Air has a slightly larger display and more storage capacity so if you think that you will need a lot of space for photos, videos, etc., then you could also look at the Air. I love Notes, Notability, and also an app called GoodNotes for taking notes. I use each of them differently, but they are all good options for note taking.

https://www.apple.com/ipad-air/

4-27-2020

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 4:57 PM in response to golka

I will add to what celliott147 already posted. The iPad 7th generation should work just fine. It has Apple Pencil support and many of the schools I work with use that model with teachers and students. The iPad Air has a slightly larger display and more storage capacity so if you think that you will need a lot of space for photos, videos, etc., then you could also look at the Air. I love Notes, Notability, and also an app called GoodNotes for taking notes. I use each of them differently, but they are all good options for note taking.

https://www.apple.com/ipad-air/

4-27-2020

Which one should I choose?: iPad Air and iPad 7th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.