Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't copy things from keynote to pages

some weeks ago I was able to copy things that were written in Keynote and then paste them on Pages; nowadays I can't do it anymore: that is that if I copy things written on Keynote and then paste them on Pages, I can't do it anymore. What happened?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 4:39 PM

Hey there MartinaTravaglini,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re no longer able to copy from Keynote and paste into Pages on your Mac. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You should still be able to copy and paste text, images, and more between Keynote and Pages on your Mac. To verify, are you able to copy and paste any info or no? If you haven’t already, check for any updates to macOS and your apps:

Then restart and test again:

If the issue continues, try again in safe mode and a new user account and see if this has any impact on the issue:

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 4:39 PM in response to MartinaTravaglini

Hey there MartinaTravaglini,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re no longer able to copy from Keynote and paste into Pages on your Mac. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You should still be able to copy and paste text, images, and more between Keynote and Pages on your Mac. To verify, are you able to copy and paste any info or no? If you haven’t already, check for any updates to macOS and your apps:

Then restart and test again:

If the issue continues, try again in safe mode and a new user account and see if this has any impact on the issue:

Regards.

I can't copy things from keynote to pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.