Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo books

I have created two photo book projects in photos but "buy now" button will not allow me to buy. It sends me to Apps Store to download an extension. Downloaded Bonusprint but cannot find way of importing all the hard work I have done on the books to a site where I can purchase. I do not want to recreate from beginning. Any ideas please?

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Apple is no longer offering any print services at all. The last orders had tob placed by September 30,2018.

Since your book is already finished, save the book as a PDF file.

The Mimeo project extension is supposed to be able to convert your book, but it did not work well on High Sierra. It will be safer to upload the PDF file.

Create the PDF as described here: Check and review a project before you order using Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 10:00 AM in response to suefrommaidstone

Apple is no longer offering any print services at all. The last orders had tob placed by September 30,2018.

Since your book is already finished, save the book as a PDF file.

The Mimeo project extension is supposed to be able to convert your book, but it did not work well on High Sierra. It will be safer to upload the PDF file.

Create the PDF as described here: Check and review a project before you order using Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Photo books

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.