Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase of an iPad Pro 11 inch cover

I'm in the process of making an online purchase for an iPad Pro 11 inch and wanted to know if any iPad Pro cover would work or if the cover is specific to the make/model of the iPad Pro 11 inch?

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 10:07 AM

Its specific to the size. i.e the 11" and wether its a first or second generation iPad Pro 11".

Covers for the 12.9" iPad Pro would not work due to size difference.

Covers for the first generation 11" iPad Pro would have a different cutout for the cameras on the back, so will not work on the second generation 11" iPad Pro with the larger camera module.

As long as the cover specifies its for the 11" iPad Pro of whatever generation you have, it will work.

See here: Compare iPad Models - Apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 10:07 AM in response to Summerchula

Its specific to the size. i.e the 11" and wether its a first or second generation iPad Pro 11".

Covers for the 12.9" iPad Pro would not work due to size difference.

Covers for the first generation 11" iPad Pro would have a different cutout for the cameras on the back, so will not work on the second generation 11" iPad Pro with the larger camera module.

As long as the cover specifies its for the 11" iPad Pro of whatever generation you have, it will work.

See here: Compare iPad Models - Apple.com

Purchase of an iPad Pro 11 inch cover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.