Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE 2020 double tap feature

so I’ve got the new SE2020 and wheN you double tap (not press but tap) your hone button it bring up half a screen . Does anyone know what this feature is ? I’d love to know and it’s bugging me. Thanks to anyone that can help :)

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 3:01 AM

Do you see as shown in the GIF below? This is double tap on home button. This is to increase reachability to top of page with one hand. With larger screen it is believed that some users may need help with using the larger devices with one hand. The feature makes it somewhat easier to reach and use the content at the top of the screen.

This is available even in iPhone 6

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 3:01 AM in response to Djjmemusic

Do you see as shown in the GIF below? This is double tap on home button. This is to increase reachability to top of page with one hand. With larger screen it is believed that some users may need help with using the larger devices with one hand. The feature makes it somewhat easier to reach and use the content at the top of the screen.

This is available even in iPhone 6

iPhone SE 2020 double tap feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.