Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dead iPhone 6s

Hi,

before i buy a new phone I'm wondering if I can have my 6s fixed. It won't even turn on when connected to iTunes. I had the battery replaced last fall.

last week it just started flashing off and on and constantly displayed the white apple screen.

anyone have this issue?

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 6:50 AM

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support... ⬅︎⬅︎⬅︎ try this...

⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎

Force restart iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, or iPhone SE

1. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.
  2. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support ⬅︎ see this...

⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎

Try Recovery Mode...Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen...

See full instructions in the link above...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 6:50 AM in response to cari-ann40

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support... ⬅︎⬅︎⬅︎ try this...

⬇︎⬇︎⬇︎

Force restart iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, or iPhone SE

1. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.
  2. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support ⬅︎ see this...

⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎

Try Recovery Mode...Connect your device to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen...

See full instructions in the link above...

Dead iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.