Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i reover my notes from my iphone? did a backup to icloud on 5April and stupidly selected to restore phone to an ipad backup. when o realised i went back to find the phone backup but it wasnt there.

can i reover my notes from my iphone? did a backup to icloud on 5April and stupidly selected to restore phone to an ipad backup. when o realised i went back to find the phone backup but it wasnt there.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 8:57 AM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 8:57 AM in response to Ttaylor11

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

Apr 29, 2020 2:53 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for reply.. Can see notes is not in list of data you can choose to back up. iCloud photos etc on but can't find notes anywhere from before backup. Only most recent ones when login to iCloud. . I know it doesn't help recovering my old notes but when I did iCloud backup, it was there when I checked but not later which I don't understand. Confused and still can't find my old notes. Is there anyway of finding them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.