Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I link 7 ipads together

In a school. I need to join 7 ipads together into one group. So that once they are linked I can down load apps onto one ipad and it will link to the others.

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 12:07 PM

The best way to do this is using Apple Business Manager (ABM)/Apple School Manager (ASM) along side a Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform. You can purchase centrally with ABM/ASM and then use the MDM to deploy the apps remotely.

The most popular MDM platforms for small deployments are Fleetsmith (free for the first 10 devices), Jamf Now (free for the first 3 devices, then either $2/month/device or $4/month/device after that depending on needed features), and Mosyle ($1/month/device).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2020 12:07 PM in response to ipadlink

The best way to do this is using Apple Business Manager (ABM)/Apple School Manager (ASM) along side a Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform. You can purchase centrally with ABM/ASM and then use the MDM to deploy the apps remotely.

The most popular MDM platforms for small deployments are Fleetsmith (free for the first 10 devices), Jamf Now (free for the first 3 devices, then either $2/month/device or $4/month/device after that depending on needed features), and Mosyle ($1/month/device).

How do I link 7 ipads together

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.