Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This account does not have iCloud Music Library enabled

I have 1 iCloud account I use for all my devices and I have purchased an Apple music subscription. I am trying to sync my music library across my macbook, iphone, watch.

On my iPhone I go to Settings > Music > Sync Library

I toggle it and after about 15 seconds I get the message:

This account does not have iCloud Music Library enabled.
Apple Music has not been linked to this account.

How do I link my Apple music to my account? I am trying to sync it so afterwards I can sync it to my Apple watch.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 3:46 PM

Here is how to reboot, and try that first, then try Settings > iTunes & App Store > tap on your Apple ID and select Sign Out, and failing all that, here is how to log out of iCloud. Save your data when you log out of iCloud.

3 replies

Apr 29, 2020 2:28 PM in response to MrHoffman

Hi, thank you for your reply. How would I go about signing out of iTunes? I went to Settings > Music > Home sharing and clicked on my Apple ID to log out and in again, not sure if this is the correct way to do it. That did not help my problem in any case.

The article you linked I had read, I have started this thread as I am unsure how to proceed after hours of trial and error and Google searches.

This account does not have iCloud Music Library enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.