Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2019 bluetooth restarts occasionally

I have a Mac Book Pro (15 inch ,2019) and I'm on the latest version of Catalina (10.15.4).

The problem I have with bluetooth is that it restarts from time to time which means no bluetooth device works till it comes back. It's annoying for sure but more importantly, my bluetooth headset disconnects in the middle of meetings and causes problem.

I usually have a Logitech MX Anywhere 2 mouse and Sony WH-1000XM3 connected.

Is this something anyone else has experienced?

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 7:14 AM

vahididoo wrote:

I have a Mac Book Pro (15 inch ,2019) and I'm on the latest version of Catalina (10.15.4).
The problem I have with bluetooth is that it restarts from time to time which means no bluetooth device works till it comes back. It's annoying for sure but more importantly, my bluetooth headset disconnects in the middle of meetings and causes problem.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201542

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 7:14 AM in response to vahididoo

vahididoo wrote:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201542

MacBook Pro 2019 bluetooth restarts occasionally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.