Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not return the money for the purchase in the app store

Hi! Why I can’t return money for the purchase?next to the application from which I want to return the money there is no "report a problem" button. It was a random purchase made by my little brother.

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 4:52 PM

Are you asking about how to get a refund? If you are, see this link --> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Be advised however, that not everything is eligible for a refund as almost all sales are final in the App Store.

2 replies

Apr 29, 2020 4:53 PM in response to Myrzageldiyeva

First off, it is a subscription, and it shows as pending, meaning the transaction has not completed. You cannot get a refund on that yet. You will have to wait until the transaction has completed, and then you will have to cancel the subscription, and then you can request a refund. If you are going to let someone else use the device, you may want to review your settings for allowing purchases on the device so this does not happen again.

I can not return the money for the purchase in the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.