Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked?

Hello please tell me if this is an IOS feature or not circled in yellow. I have never seen it before and I have real concerns I’ve been hacked for months not only on my iPhone. I’ve been so concerned that I screenshot this prompt that showed for only about 15 seconds whilst having a convo on text with family. No one seems to know what this is. can you help?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 11:00 PM

This is three finger tap.

Watch the GIF below

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2020 11:00 PM in response to GooseJoose

This is three finger tap.

Watch the GIF below

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.