Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the url for the IOS App Store on Mac Safari Browser?

when I look for apps it seems to go not be inside and stay in iOS App Store..

Q: how can I search for IOS apps on MAC Safari browser - what is the best url?

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 8:57 AM

There is no real URL for the iOS app store. Its technically limtied to iOS devices.

You can however browse here: App Store Downloads on iTunes but its not the complete app store and there is no search feature there for it. Only Category filters.

You can if you really want to, use Google or other search engine, and preface the search with the word "itunes" and something you wish to look for. For example "itunes drawing apps" and it should come back with at least the first few results from the iOS app store.

On google you can even limit it to the app store specifically by specifying the apps store's url: itunes drawing apps site:apps.apple.com - Google.com

It should produce some relevant results.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 8:57 AM in response to revDAVE

There is no real URL for the iOS app store. Its technically limtied to iOS devices.

You can however browse here: App Store Downloads on iTunes but its not the complete app store and there is no search feature there for it. Only Category filters.

You can if you really want to, use Google or other search engine, and preface the search with the word "itunes" and something you wish to look for. For example "itunes drawing apps" and it should come back with at least the first few results from the iOS app store.

On google you can even limit it to the app store specifically by specifying the apps store's url: itunes drawing apps site:apps.apple.com - Google.com

It should produce some relevant results.

Apr 30, 2020 9:52 AM in response to Phil0124

Thanks Phil0124...

Your good google search idea works.

I tried things like

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/usps-mobile/id339597578

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/inspire-pro-paint-draw-sketch/id355460798

but they just say This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone.

and once here - you can't search from this url?

and iTunes doesn't seem to have apps anymore?

https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store/

pretty confusing for iOS...

is there a way to search for IOS stuff inside the Mac App Store?

Basically I'm just looking for a big screenBasically I'm just looking for a big screen easy way to search for IOS Apps Apps rather than the small rather than the small iPhone screen...

May 1, 2020 4:52 PM in response to revDAVE

No. No way to search for iOS apps through the Mac App Store. Also as i said, the website has no search function and if you are expecting to download them to the Mac, you can’t.

You will need to download them directly on the iOS device through its App Store app. You can search for them as explained but you will have to download them directly on the device if you want to use them.

iOS apps don’t work on Macs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.