Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with conference calls

Hi all. I am having an issue with conference calls on my iPhone XS. I use Verizon.

1. I am unable to add more than two callers. The add call feature is grayed out.
  2. When I am on a conference call, instead of listing who is on the call, as it should, it says "Multiple Callers"
  3. I am hit or miss on being able to merge calls. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't, and I am dropped from the call regularly.

Here is what I have tried:

1. Turning off wi-fi calling
  2. Turning off VoLTE
  3. Resetting my network settings

Would love any and all thoughts or feedback, as I am not able to get an appointment to speak with someone at Apple until May 6th, and my job requires my ability to utilize conference calls (and zoom/webex are not always options).

Thank you!

iPhone XS

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 11:25 AM

You may need to speak with Verizon. Conference calls with GSM carriers is much easier. See this for setting up conference calls. How to make a conference call from your iPhone - Apple Support

Verizon should be able to address the fact you are having troubles starting the conference calls and how many callers they will allow if they allow conference calls.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 11:25 AM in response to kdsl909

You may need to speak with Verizon. Conference calls with GSM carriers is much easier. See this for setting up conference calls. How to make a conference call from your iPhone - Apple Support

Verizon should be able to address the fact you are having troubles starting the conference calls and how many callers they will allow if they allow conference calls.

Issues with conference calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.