Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone X internet not working. In settings it is showing that I'm connected to the internet

How to fix this problem.

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 3:24 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities gbreno,

I see that you're having an issue getting internet access with your iPhone. I know how important it is to be able to have an internet connection, and I'd be happy to look into this with you.

Let's start by having you go through the steps in the article below. You may need to reset your Network Settings. Those steps are listed in step 7 of this article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If you go through those steps and the issue remains, you could be dealing with some wireless interference. More information on wireless interference is listed below.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If after trying the steps in both articles the issue remains, respond back with some more details. Does this only happen with your home network, or any Wi-Fi network that you connect to? Which version of software are you using? Also, are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 3:24 PM in response to gbreno

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities gbreno,

I see that you're having an issue getting internet access with your iPhone. I know how important it is to be able to have an internet connection, and I'd be happy to look into this with you.

Let's start by having you go through the steps in the article below. You may need to reset your Network Settings. Those steps are listed in step 7 of this article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If you go through those steps and the issue remains, you could be dealing with some wireless interference. More information on wireless interference is listed below.

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If after trying the steps in both articles the issue remains, respond back with some more details. Does this only happen with your home network, or any Wi-Fi network that you connect to? Which version of software are you using? Also, are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

My iphone X internet not working. In settings it is showing that I'm connected to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.