Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X stuck in infinite reboot loop

I switched my phone off, and later on when I tried to open it My screen froze and its stuck with the apple logo, Can you tell how to fix this problem?

iPhone X

Posted on May 1, 2020 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 4:49 AM

Hello. Try pressing the volume up button then volume down button and then hold the power button until the apple logo disappears. This button combination forces an iPhone restart. If the phone is still stuck in the infinite reboot loop, connect it to a computer that has iTunes loaded on it. Open iTunes and repeat the forced restart button combination but this time hold the power button until either the iTunes recognizes the phone or until your phone's display shows a USB cable and the iTunes symbol.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 4:49 AM in response to Tripta47

Hello. Try pressing the volume up button then volume down button and then hold the power button until the apple logo disappears. This button combination forces an iPhone restart. If the phone is still stuck in the infinite reboot loop, connect it to a computer that has iTunes loaded on it. Open iTunes and repeat the forced restart button combination but this time hold the power button until either the iTunes recognizes the phone or until your phone's display shows a USB cable and the iTunes symbol.

Iphone X stuck in infinite reboot loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.