Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud app

I want to have all my photos taken on an iPhone on my computer. I don’t want to download from the browser - it is a very long time.

I installed icloud on my Windows computer, but in the explorer under the “favorites” the tab icloud Photos did not appear. As far as I understood correctly, the item "my photo stream" was previously in the icloud settings, but now this item has disappeared in the settings.

Tell me why this setting is missing?

And how can I in another way upload all my photos from an iPhone to a Windows computer without resorting to manually downloading from icloud in a browser?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 9:01 AM

After you install iCloud for Windows and turn on iCloud Photos, any new photos will automatically download. To download photos from before the option was turned on, see the following from Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos

New photos and videos you add to iCloud Photos will automatically download to your PC. You can also download your collection by year when you follow these steps:

1. Open a File Explorer window.
  2. Under Favorites, click iCloud Photos.
  3. Click Download photos and videos.
  4. Choose the photos and videos you want to download and click Download.

Your photos and videos download to the location you set in iCloud Photos Options.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 9:01 AM in response to DanialSel

After you install iCloud for Windows and turn on iCloud Photos, any new photos will automatically download. To download photos from before the option was turned on, see the following from Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

Download your photos and videos from iCloud Photos

New photos and videos you add to iCloud Photos will automatically download to your PC. You can also download your collection by year when you follow these steps:

1. Open a File Explorer window.
  2. Under Favorites, click iCloud Photos.
  3. Click Download photos and videos.
  4. Choose the photos and videos you want to download and click Download.

Your photos and videos download to the location you set in iCloud Photos Options.

Icloud app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.