Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does it say I can only order one phone per order for a specific carrier?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 1:33 PM

Sberman,

I tried to order two phones both for the service provider Verizon. Both phones were the XR. The notification I got was I could NOT order two phones for a specific carrier. Does that help clarify. I wasn’t asking about everything related to the topic. I was asking why can’t I purchase two phones that are for Verizon. It said I could order two phones with no carrier.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 1:33 PM in response to sberman

Sberman,

I tried to order two phones both for the service provider Verizon. Both phones were the XR. The notification I got was I could NOT order two phones for a specific carrier. Does that help clarify. I wasn’t asking about everything related to the topic. I was asking why can’t I purchase two phones that are for Verizon. It said I could order two phones with no carrier.

May 2, 2020 1:44 PM in response to Holliey

Holliey wrote:

I tried to order two phones both for the service provider Verizon.

So presumably you are ordering two iPhone XRs to be used with Verizon, each iPhone, of course, having its own telephone number and setup.

So once you start the ordering process for the first iPhone, you see a screen like this:

Then you choose a response and continue. Please explain what happens from then forward.

I think the short answer to your question is you can in fact order two iPhone XRs using Verizon, each as a separate order with its own telephone number (and subsequently set up each with its own Apple ID), and each separately invoiced and (perhaps) shipped.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.