Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 metropcs

If I have a prepaid metropcs phone number can I preorder the iPhone 13 max? If so what carrier do I do that through and what’s the process?

thanks

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 1:54 AM

There are four carriers available to pick from. They are AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Metro is not one of the choices. When you order online from www.apple.com , then should pick the option Connect on your own later. The iPhone will then be shipped to you without a SIM and unactivated. Once you receive it then you can insert your current SIM card (nano size SIM) and activate the iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2021 1:54 AM in response to navynick5885

There are four carriers available to pick from. They are AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. Metro is not one of the choices. When you order online from www.apple.com , then should pick the option Connect on your own later. The iPhone will then be shipped to you without a SIM and unactivated. Once you receive it then you can insert your current SIM card (nano size SIM) and activate the iPhone.

Axel F.

iPhone 13 metropcs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.