Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove a card with money Off this device

How to remove a card off this device after being used and put back on the card

Posted on May 1, 2020 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 4:58 PM

What kind of card are you referring to? I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do though. You ask about removing a card with money off a device, then you say remove a card after being used and put back on the card. Please explain exactly what you are trying to do, and remove the card from where?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 4:58 PM in response to zaria208

What kind of card are you referring to? I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do though. You ask about removing a card with money off a device, then you say remove a card after being used and put back on the card. Please explain exactly what you are trying to do, and remove the card from where?

May 2, 2020 7:32 AM in response to zaria208

I'm sorry, but that statement is confusing. Let me see if I understand. You have a Visa card that you have used on your Apple account, then you want to put the money that is on your account back on the card? Do you not want the money on your account? Once you have put money on your Apple account, you cannot take it off of there and put it back on a credit card.

How to remove a card with money Off this device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.