Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the home button on my iPhone 8 us stuck

How do I unstick the home button on my iPhone 8?

iPhone 8

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 5:34 AM

I can't tell you how to unstick it cause I don't know why it's stuck, you may need to have it serviced, but before it becomes unusable and if you still have access to the settings install the (Virtual) home button.

Go to...Settings...General...Accessibility...Assistive Touch...turn on Assistive Touch...Custom Actions...Single-Tap...you will then have a Virtual Home Button and never need to use the mechanical one again...

You should also enable Raise to Wake in Settings... Display and Brightness...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 5:34 AM in response to Irene_Z

I can't tell you how to unstick it cause I don't know why it's stuck, you may need to have it serviced, but before it becomes unusable and if you still have access to the settings install the (Virtual) home button.

Go to...Settings...General...Accessibility...Assistive Touch...turn on Assistive Touch...Custom Actions...Single-Tap...you will then have a Virtual Home Button and never need to use the mechanical one again...

You should also enable Raise to Wake in Settings... Display and Brightness...

the home button on my iPhone 8 us stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.