Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding voot subscription

Hi Team,

I have done a payment through iTunes yesterday for other account and money got deducted from iTunes and shows the subscription details but in voot page it was showing me the error saying the purchase subscription is already linked to other account. I have checked both my accounts and they don’t have subscription. I spoke to the voot support team and they say that I have not received any Payment as it was declined from their side.

This is my official account :

this is the account I was trying to buy subscription:

please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,

Pratiksha

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 8:27 PM

Hey there pratiksha54,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like there’s an issue with a subscription on your Apple ID account. I’ll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

If the subscription shows as active on your Apple ID account, but VOOT support is saying the subscription is not active, go to reportaproblem.apple.com Apple from a web browser and sign in with the account that the subscription was charged on. Use the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item and report the issue. 

You may need to cancel the subscription as well. After you do this, you can set up the subscription once more under the account you want. Take a look at these links for more info:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Buy additional app features with in-app purchases and subscriptions

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 8:27 PM in response to pratiksha54

Hey there pratiksha54,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like there’s an issue with a subscription on your Apple ID account. I’ll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

If the subscription shows as active on your Apple ID account, but VOOT support is saying the subscription is not active, go to reportaproblem.apple.com Apple from a web browser and sign in with the account that the subscription was charged on. Use the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item and report the issue. 

You may need to cancel the subscription as well. After you do this, you can set up the subscription once more under the account you want. Take a look at these links for more info:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Buy additional app features with in-app purchases and subscriptions

Regards.

May 4, 2020 8:49 AM in response to pratiksha54

Hey pratiksha54,

Thanks for going through those steps. This is a user community forum and you can’t get a refund approved here. It sounds like the best option at this point is to cancel the subscription:

See or cancel your subscriptions

After cancelling, you could attempt to request a refund once more. Be sure to add details on why you are requesting the refund as well. Subscribe to the service on the account you want after that.

Take care.

Regarding voot subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.