You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!!!!

My mom lost her iPhone in her house. It does not ring or vibrate anymore and so calling or texting it does no good. Any suggestions??? I am not an iPhone user so I have no idea how to use find my phone. I think it was turned on before she lost it.

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 2, 2020 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 10:05 AM

https://www.apple.com/icloud/find-my/

4 replies

May 2, 2020 10:11 AM in response to jennpel

Hello Jenn,

You said that your mom lost her iPhone inside the house. Find My [Devices] app will not be of much help because even if it is turned on and you get on her iCloud account and locate it then it will show that it is in the house but the app is NOT going to tell you which room it is in or whether it was dropped on the porch or the backyard. You also said that the sound (Alerts and Ringer) are not working on it. I am afraid that you will need to find it by physically searching the house area.

Axel F.

HELP!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.