Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get back my stuff

my phone was stuck on the apple logo and i made update to the itunes but i lost all my data and i had an important things on it and I cannot get them back

so please help

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:04 AM

You would need to restore the iPhone to your last backup. If you do not have a backup of your data, then you cannot restore it. Also, if you had data in iCloud, such as Contacts, Calendar, Notes, you need to sign into that iCloud account and turn on those settings.

7 replies

May 2, 2020 12:58 PM in response to andro49

We’re not Apple.

No backups means the most economical and most reliable means of recovery is unavailable.

Force a restart.

If that doesn’t work, you could try forcing an update. That might preserve your data.

Don’t restore. That’ll clobber data. Otherwise, contact a data recovery service. Expect to pay for those efforts, regardless of the eventual outcome.

May 2, 2020 1:38 PM in response to andro49

You have a corrupt iPhone.

You have desperately needed and valuable data on that device.

You do not have backups, which is unfortunate and means that recovering from any damage or loss or corruptions will be problematic, if the data can even be recovered.

You do wish to retrieve the data.

You can follow the linked steps—blue text here is a link, click on it to see more info—and can then contact and contract with a data recovery service with capabilities to access and read the contents of a corrupted iPhone. Force a restart, and then try an update. Then find and contact a data recovery service and inquire about rates and availability and outcomes.

No, I don’t have data recovery service recommendations here, not having needed to recover data from a lost or corrupted iPhone or iPad.

Us? We are other Apple users and not folks that work for Apple. We well understand your question. You’re far from the first to have lost data or lost a device, and to have lacked backups. Unfortunately,

May 2, 2020 1:16 PM in response to andro49

We are not Apple means that we are all users like you who volunteer to help people with technical problems. You can contact Apple by clicking on Contact Support at the upper right corner of any forum page. Back-ups must be made before you have trouble. Probably your only recourse now is to pay a specialty service to see if they can recover any of your data.

Get back my stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.