Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erasing all content

I dropped my phone and the screen has totally broke and I’m unable to use it. Luckily I backed up my data and have transferred it all onto a new phone but I need to erase all content on the broken one, when plugging it into iTunes it isn’t even showing up? But will charge

what can I do

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 4:09 PM

Amyw046 wrote:

I dropped my phone and the screen has totally broke and I’m unable to use it. Luckily I backed up my data and have transferred it all onto a new phone but I need to erase all content on the broken one, when plugging it into iTunes it isn’t even showing up? But will charge
what can I do

Step #5 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 4:09 PM in response to Amyw046

Amyw046 wrote:

what can I do

Step #5 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Erasing all content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.