Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store payment issue pls help me!!

Hello there, pls I’ve been having issue since just yesterday I’m trying do payment for my iTunes Store and this is my first time. I was trying to buy Drakes new Album dark lane demo tapes and I did the right information like right names address, phone number. And they deducted some money like 800+ Naira from my bank account I got an alert twice and still no purchase! It’s so annoying, that they even deducted my money and no purchase I don’t know if it’s from my bank or apple. But I’m patiently waiting till it’s Monday so I can go to my bank and ask why they deducted my money without no purchase. But I’m still trying to get the album and what I was getting at first is your payment method was declined update it or add a new payment method and try again and they deducted my money while doing that. And after still trying it all over again they say cannot update payment information. Contact apple support for more information. Please people what exactly is wrong??

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:51 AM

5 replies

iTunes Store payment issue pls help me!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.