Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time, yet I am still charged for the purchase

I was recently trying to purchase an in-app purchase, and after processing payment I received a The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time and was prompted to try again later, I reattempted 3 additional times without success, upon the fourth time, my card declined and I checked my bank history. I discovered that the payment of $80 was sent 4 times to apple, and I didn't receive anything in-game, nor did this purchase show up on my purchase history.

So I am left stressed over my missing $320, not knowing when the money is going to return to my bank account, if I am going to have spent four times more than I wanted, or if I will receive anything at all.

Has anyone else had a similar issue, if so, what happened?

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 1:09 AM

Did you already report the problem to Apple?

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time, yet I am still charged for the purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.