Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot charge my macbook

Hello there.

I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only.

It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 2, 2020 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:20 PM

luizhs Said:

"Cannot charge my macbook: [...[I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only. It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success."

-------

Go Here: If your Mac battery won't charge - Apple Support

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If the above link is of no success, then contact Apple Support, and have them take a look at your Mac. You have a one-year out-of-the-box limited-warranty. So make use of it, if you have the option. Apple would send you a box; you'd ship the Mac out to them; they'll ship it back to you fixed anew.

Apple Phone Support:

Note: Waiting on the phone may take a bit, due to high call volumes. So, just stay on the line, and they'll be with you :)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 4:20 PM in response to luizhs

luizhs Said:

"Cannot charge my macbook: [...[I have a 2019 macbook air and it is not charging. I have never used another charger and I've had it for the last 6 months only. It simply will not charge and the battery has completely drained out already. I have tried different outlets with no success."

-------

Go Here: If your Mac battery won't charge - Apple Support

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If the above link is of no success, then contact Apple Support, and have them take a look at your Mac. You have a one-year out-of-the-box limited-warranty. So make use of it, if you have the option. Apple would send you a box; you'd ship the Mac out to them; they'll ship it back to you fixed anew.

Apple Phone Support:

Note: Waiting on the phone may take a bit, due to high call volumes. So, just stay on the line, and they'll be with you :)

Cannot charge my macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.