Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Проблема с музыкой

Добрый вечер! Что делать, если подключила пробный период подписки на музыку, но заранее отключила, чтобы потом не списали деньги и в итоге Apple посчитал это как отмену, и теперь не могу слушать музыку, но самое забавное, что если слушать музыку то нужно платить.

Помогите пожалуйста, даже дня подписки этой не прошло...

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 2, 2020 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 1:03 PM

Hi Vicky25vt,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

4 replies

May 3, 2020 1:57 PM in response to Vicky25vt

Vicky25vt,

I understand now that you cancelled the trial to Apple Music and still can't listen to music from the subscription. I'll explain.

Cancelling the subscription and the trial will stop access immediately to those features.

If you're referring to purchases from the iTunes Store you had before, make sure you redownload those purchased versions and are not trying to access the Apple Music versions you may have added previously: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Take care.

May 3, 2020 1:06 PM in response to Vicky25vt

Good evening! What should I do if I enabled the music subscription trial period, but disabled it in advance so that I wouldn't be charged later, and Apple eventually considered it a cancellation, and now I can't listen to music, but the funny thing is that if I listen to music, I have to pay.

Please help, even this subscription day has not passed...

Проблема с музыкой

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.