Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install OneNote on Apple Watch

I am an avid user of Microsoft OneNote on Desktop and on my iOS devices (both iPhone & iPad); especially like how Sticky Notes from PC syncs to OneNote on iOS devices..

I am told that OneNote also has an App for the iWatch. If so how do I go about installing that? I have the "Auto App Install" feature activated on watch so that if an App on iPhone also works on iWatch then it automatically downloads on watch. But that doesn't seem to happen for OneNote. And I am not able to download manually either from the Appstore to watch.  

Pls let me know what I am missing here. Really would like to use OneNote; especially sync Sticky Notes if possible

Apple Watch

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 5:03 AM

the page says watch os 5

https://apps.apple.com/app/microsoft-onenote/id410395246?l=en

7 replies

May 3, 2020 4:31 AM in response to Syed1234_

you don't mention what apple watch version

I have onenote on my apple watch 4, think I choose it from the watch app on my iphone back when I installed it

since then the watch got an update which gave the watch it's own app store

I just started that up and said search and dictated onenote and it show up in the watchs app store

so if your watchos has an app store try looking there

if it's an older model you may have to look in the watch app on the iphone

if it's a super old model ms may not support it

onenote is nice but the watch app is a bit crummy, it only sync if one manually sync from the OneNote app on the iphone and it does not support drawings, checkboxes or urls

How to install OneNote on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.