Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari does not load links properly.

I have been an iPhone user for over 10 years and they still don’t have an option to choose your preferred browser - they make you use safari which seems to have antiquated technology because every time I click on a link from my email to go to a page, it NEVER works! It often just looks like a bunch of words on the page with no images or anything else. When I copy the link and paste it into Mozilla or Chrome, it works perfectly. Why is this? Is there a setting I need to change? Does any one have hope for me that Apple will finally let you choose what browser you want to use someday?!

iPhone 11

Posted on May 3, 2020 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 10:09 AM

Nope! I couldn’t even reply to the question using safari - it said “Please turn on JavaScript to properly view this page” - I figured out where that setting was and turned it on... hopefully this will solve my problem!?

7 replies

Safari does not load links properly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.