Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID, server issues & missing bookmarks, plus safari data problems

I have several issues, all within my Apple ID settings section...In order for for to gain more storage & to,speed up my iPad. I deleted some data, the other day...since then...I've had these problems occur. Anyone out there, who would be able to help me with these issues? Please.

Each time I go to settings and try to log on to my Apple ID section...I keep getting message to log in to my Apple ID...when I do, I get a message that my ID verification has failed.

Also, In the ID section, re name, email, password & security plus, payment & shipping section...I get...authentication failed...a server error occurred.

Whenever I try to log into my iCloud...it has greyed out my details to manage my storage...only option left highlighted is buy more storage...which I don't want to do!

When trying to turn on my iCloud Drive...I get message...Turn off Safari message...What would,you like to do with the previously synced Safari data on your IPad...Forget for Now...Leave on IPad, or delete?

I can't access my Apple ID section to sort it out. I've closed & restarted my iPad, I've changed my passwords. I've tried to install the Apple support app. (Which only allows for iOS 13+ (I'm using an iPad 4th Generation on iOS 10.3.3). Which is the maximum, my iPad will update to.

What can I try next?

Trusted devices information is not available.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 3, 2020 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 12:43 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple ID, server issues & missing bookmarks, plus safari data problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.