Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Nike + 5

Hi I love my watch but use the activity app rings for my workouts. I’ve paired activity with Strava & NRC but can’t seem to push info into NRC. Strava works fine and syncs appropriately but not NRC. When I use NRC it does sync to Activity tho. Any thoughts? Or should I just use NRC to sync to Activity which will sync to Strava? Thanks in advance

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on May 3, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 9:00 AM

Hello Benihana56,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're using the Strava and NRC app with your Apple Watch Series 5, and Activity data will only sync from and not to NRC. Syncing Activity does work both ways however with the Strava app.

I do see where connecting the NRC app to the Health app allows you to view Activity information tracked by NRC in the Health app itself, however there's no mention that it supports pushing the information from the Health app to NRC:

How Can I Connect the Nike Run Club and Apple Health Apps? | Nike Help

I'd suggest contacting NRC support using the contact information found on the right of that page to confirm if it's a feature this app supports.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2020 9:00 AM in response to Benihana56

Hello Benihana56,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're using the Strava and NRC app with your Apple Watch Series 5, and Activity data will only sync from and not to NRC. Syncing Activity does work both ways however with the Strava app.

I do see where connecting the NRC app to the Health app allows you to view Activity information tracked by NRC in the Health app itself, however there's no mention that it supports pushing the information from the Health app to NRC:

How Can I Connect the Nike Run Club and Apple Health Apps? | Nike Help

I'd suggest contacting NRC support using the contact information found on the right of that page to confirm if it's a feature this app supports.

Take care.

Apple Watch Nike + 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.