Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 WiFi really slow

My iPhone 7s WiFi is really Slow like below 1 megabyte but my computer is running fine at 20 megabyte.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 2:58 PM

Hello, Archie707.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand your Wi-Fi on the iPhone 7 is slow. I'd like to help and share with you some articles that can address this. Check them out:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If these two articles don't help, you can try steps 6 & 7 in this article to reset your network settings: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

"Restart

Try restarting your iOS device. Here's how to restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch.

Then restart your router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in. 

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before".

Keep me updated.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2020 2:58 PM in response to Archie707

Hello, Archie707.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand your Wi-Fi on the iPhone 7 is slow. I'd like to help and share with you some articles that can address this. Check them out:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If these two articles don't help, you can try steps 6 & 7 in this article to reset your network settings: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

"Restart

Try restarting your iOS device. Here's how to restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch.

Then restart your router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in. 

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before".

Keep me updated.

Cheers!

May 5, 2020 1:29 PM in response to i_rina

Hi I tried resetting my network setting it still did not help but I have done a few test like I changed my DNS to Google’s Public one 8.8.8.8 and that seemed to make it a bit faster so do you know anything that might be making it slow with the DNS. But I have fix my phone iners recently so do you think I might of broken or harmed the logic board or antenna cables?

iPhone 7 WiFi really slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.