Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data and apps

Can anybody tell me why when I go into my settings and personally turn on a individual app to be working with my cellular data when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi as to why I leave settings go to the app it still tells me I need to be connected and then I go back to Settings and it’s unchecked and none of my apps will stay connected to cellular data

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 7:43 AM

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2020 7:43 AM in response to aleayahmarie

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

Cellular data and apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.