Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 1 cannot reset

Need help. Trying to reset to factory settings and nothing works. Buttons will not allow me to factory reset phone and the voice over keeps stating everything I push. Passcode doesn’t allow me to the next steps

Posted on May 4, 2020 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 1:52 AM

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then click it, then click the little green check button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 1:52 AM in response to VonBlitzin

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then click it, then click the little green check button.

Apple Watch series 1 cannot reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.