Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari extension don't work

I can't activate the safari extension's, because when I try to activate an extension by clicking on the square, they don't turn on.. help me please.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 5, 2020 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 4:07 PM

Hey amedeo195,

I see that you're unable to toggle on an extension. I'll be happy to help out.

Is only one extension affected? Are you able to remove the extension and add it again to see if that resolves the issue with toggling it on? Here's some more information about managing Safari extensions: Get extensions to customize Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

If you're still having trouble, try removing plug-ins and add-ons to see if this is the cause of the issue. The steps are under "Remove Internet plug-ins and other add-ons" here: If Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly, or has other issues - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 4:07 PM in response to amedeo195

Hey amedeo195,

I see that you're unable to toggle on an extension. I'll be happy to help out.

Is only one extension affected? Are you able to remove the extension and add it again to see if that resolves the issue with toggling it on? Here's some more information about managing Safari extensions: Get extensions to customize Safari on Mac - Apple Support.

If you're still having trouble, try removing plug-ins and add-ons to see if this is the cause of the issue. The steps are under "Remove Internet plug-ins and other add-ons" here: If Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly, or has other issues - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

safari extension don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.