Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got ipad with crack screen

I bought ipad air 3 ,on 27 april but the problem is that which i model got that screen cracked.what will i do .........?

iPad Air, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 5, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 8:44 AM

If the iPad was defective when you received it, you should return it to your retailer for replacement.

However, if damage occurred after you received the iPad, you may have more difficulty as damage (as opposed to a defect) won’t necessarily be covered by the device warranty.

If you purchased AppleCare+ from Apple, then you’ll be covered - and will be offered a reconditioned replacement for a small fee.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 8:44 AM in response to Amitkchandani

If the iPad was defective when you received it, you should return it to your retailer for replacement.

However, if damage occurred after you received the iPad, you may have more difficulty as damage (as opposed to a defect) won’t necessarily be covered by the device warranty.

If you purchased AppleCare+ from Apple, then you’ll be covered - and will be offered a reconditioned replacement for a small fee.

Got ipad with crack screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.